Tsukishima is a poet and goes to college; he majors in Literature and he can freestyle which he often does when he’s alone in the shower because it helps him to better come up with poems for his class.
However he would not do well in a rap battle because people pressuring him to freestyle make him unable to come up with anything
Hachimenroppi is really bad about keeping his hair brushed and his clothes clean. His house is a mess, papers and books everywhere, he’s really unorganized just because he doesn’t see why he should bother with that stuff.
trickster headcanons v2
- their eyes have a tendency to just stay open for incredibly long periods of time without ever blinking, causing them to win a great many staring contests
- much like their eyes, their mouths are pretty much permanently set in a grin and they have much more teeth than they would ever need, furthering the unsettling factor
- they can also dislocate their jaws kind of like pythons
- since they’re p much made of candy they can sort of distort themselves and stretch their limbs, sort of like mr fantastic
- there’s a subtle white noise sound behind their voices that’s always there, but is much more noticeable when they have extreme gigglefits or get intensely emotional
- they aren’t inherently evil but they have a tendency to find ANYTHING funny and some find certain things funnier than others, which, if things get gory, could potentially be really awful
adding on to this
- they can’t go in extreme temperatures because they’ll either melt and just be a puddle on the ground or they’ll freeze and they won’t be able to move, and freezing also makes them pretty brittle so their limbs may or may not snap off
- it’s really really hard to stab a trickster since weapons will just get stuck in them and generally be incredibly difficult to pull out
- there are only two ways to kill a trickster, either incinerate them or eat them (or get something else, like a giant monster, to eat them for you since they’re about the equivalent of thirty pillowcases full of halloween candy). eating them is definitely not the preferred method because a) that’s a metric fuck ton of sugar and b) you can’t knock them out so they’ll just stay awake and laugh at you and chatter away, which is also pretty fucking unsettling
brings this back because i’m still really happy with these
Diamond is the total opposite of Shinra.
He does not care about anyone outside of his “family”, is completely selfish, greedy and his desire for power is strong. He is only close to Hibiya, Rouge, and Shitsuo. He’s somewhat caring for Sakuraya but he is rude to him when he gets the chance.
Also, while Shinra does not want Celty to have her head in fear of losing her, Diamond wants Rouge to have a head. He would put his life on the line to find a way to get Rouge her own head.
So hey, the Homestucks that are guilty of Humanstucking…
What are your humanstuck headcanons? ‘m curious
I can talk about my humanstuck headcanons forever.
Karkat is indian and native american (I can’t remember why but I saw it in a fanart) or ginger Kat is really cute because he is just so FRUSTRATED all the time.
I love blonde Eridan because he is a high blood and he seems to fit in with the whole like aryan power thing
I also like Feferi as blonde too but Feferi with any color hair is perfect
Sollux has brown hair and wears sweater vests with button downs that never match
help I love everyone as blonde because it’s really different???
but I also like when they’re interesting races like with karkat and middle eastern kanaya
Tavros is korean and he used to be a dancer and vriska sabotaged one of his dancing competitions and that’s how he was paralyzed, he also used to be really good at sports but now he goes for art classes and is really good with sculpting. sometimes he wants to do crazy stuff to his hair just because but he doesn’t
vriska however always dyes her hair lots of colors but her original color is blond, she’s on the field hockey team and the girl’s volleyball team with kanaya. she’s basically the bully but she only bullies her friends and tries to seem really confident so no one messes with her.
kanaya’s hair is a dark brown and she’s on the volleyball team only to keep vriska in check(she can’t do much with field hockey but she likes to keep an eye on vriska) but she majors in fashion design.
gamzee is the local juggalo except he’s not REALLY a juggalo because the actual juggalos in the area are annoying and put downers on his ~**~*~**mIrAcLeS~**~*~*~*~*~*~*
Virus has a tongue ring and tattoos, specifically; virus 138 on his collar bone and guns on his hips
Sakuraya knows pretty much all of the dances and keeps up to date on kpop bands.
Sakuraya is a shameless kpop.
He practices the dances in his house and sings his favorite songs while cleaning.
Multiple Personality Disorder AU; Izaya:
- The “Alternates” aren’t actual beings so much as simple personalities designed to keep Izaya’s emotions in check and from interfering with his work as an informant, there’s small triggers that activate different personalities/alternates.
- It was made obvious near the end of middle school and into high school, with Roppi showing up first as a sort of trauma sponge—mostly soaking up insults of prepubescent teens, the usual middle school-high school experiences. Any “friends” he may have had definitely dropped him once they’d graduated which soon caused the creation of “Psyche”, instantly believing anyone he’d ever care about would leave him.
- Hibiya is Izaya’s childish innocence, something he seemed to have been deprived of during his own childhood, having to care for his two younger sisters rather than spend time being an actual child.
- Virus is a sort of charming, more likeable personality of Izaya’s, it’s overlooked for the most part, only noticeable because of the actual “charming” aspect of it. He isn’t triggered as often as other personalities; he’s rather dormant.
- So on and so forth about the personalities, w/e.
- Triggers vary and are often times unpredictable, the most obvious ones seem to be certain situations and smells.
- Izaya is more than aware of his Disorder but he hasn’t bothered to do anything about it, he doesn’t really care much and finds the entire situation extremely interesting, though he hasn’t told anyone(however Shinra is already pretty aware of it).
- in general Izaya is pretty blaze about the entire thing however his alternate personalities like to run rampant about the city and then Izaya has to figure out ways to cover for himself